Pakistani Bridal Make-Up Looks
What you want is a stunning bridal make-up that enhances not detracts from your natural looks. We would advise you on look at bridal magazines for ideas on which Pakistani bridal make-up looks you desire. Then have a frank discussion with your bridal make-up artist about your expectations.
Here are some tips you can use in your discussion with your bridal make-up artist.
The Perfect Bridal Makeup for Your Wedding Day
By Sher Matsen
It’s important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. This is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your pefect bridal makeup:
* If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
* If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
* Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
* Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
* On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
* Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
* Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
* To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
* If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
* Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
* A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
* Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
* If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
* Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
* Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
* If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
* Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
* For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
* If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
* Don't get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
* Make certain your wedding photographer is “not” using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
* Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
* For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
* Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
* Don’t apply white or black eye shadow
* Olive complexions should not use gray shades
* Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. If you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It’s your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!
Sher from Estate Jewelry International has been serving customers for over 20 years, providing fashion, jewelry, and wedding help. So stop by and visit us at http://www.estatejewelryinternational.com/ We'll help you make your fashion statement! Remember looking good doesn't have to cost a fortune!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sher_Matsen
Dramatic Eyes Pakistani Bridal Make-Up
Stunning Eyebrow Shape Pakistani Bridal Make-Up
Simple Fresh Looking Pakistani Bridal Make-Up
Accentuate High Cheek Bones Pakistani Bridal Make-Up
Dramatic Eyes and Lips Pakistani Bridal Make-Up
We recommend you visit Bridal Skin Care
for Bridal Skin Care Tips and Ideas
so that you look your fabulous self on your wedding day!
Labels: Bridal Makeup Looks 2009
Featured Offer from Nina at India Wedding Designs:
Sign-Up For 21 Wedding Tips
Includes the following Topics!
Something Every Bride-to-Be Needs to Know
How To Survive (and Enjoy) Your Wedding Day
The Real Secret to Choosing Colors for Your Wedding Dress
Adapt the Latest Bridal Dress Fashions To Your Figure Type
Bridal Hairstyle Looks That Would Suit You Best
How to Avoid Bridal Make-up Disasters
The Wedding Make-Up Tip for Indians that is Almost Too Easy
For Radiant Skin, These Facial Methods Work Like Crazy
The Biggest Mistake Brides Make (and How to Avoid It)
The Best Way I Know to Get a Honeymoon Trip, Even When Your Budget Doesn't Allow It.